Tuesday, October 17, 2006

RandOm...

Just finished reading a few blogs... and started having this random thought...

How nice if we could all stop complaining for a moment.

Perhaps we're all so blessed that we're having silly complaints. Against our parents, teachers, school, bus drivers, government etc.

Shouldn't we all be grateful that we even have them with us?

If you hadn't noticed, parents are not really obliged to take care of their children know. Be thankful that your parents didnt desert you on the very day you were born. Be thankful that even if there's a difficult family situation going on, it's a time for you to grow up and mature.

Haha and school. Let's just be grateful we even get to school la ok.

I think its not very good already to be complaining against the incident/subject. It's even worse if you complain against the people behind the incident/subject. Eg, you complain that the bus is going to slowly (incident/subject), and you complain that the bus driver is stupid and he doesn't know how to drive so he's driving so slowly (people behind the incident/subject). It's very hurtful. Very.

Can we think more before we start dismissing and degrading people as stupid/unreasonable/foolish/brainless?

So mean!

Even if there is a cause for complaint, why not put it in a more constructive way instead of directly slamming someone else? Don't put people down... build them up! We could do less of complaining for the sake of putting someone else down, although we can have a little more practical criticism with the intention of exposing weaknesses and eventually improving the situation and building someone else up.

Can we just love each other more?

I dunno... but it just seems to be sometimes that we just have to find that speck out of the whole piece of clean cloth to pick on and blame and critisize. Poor speck.

We make our own lives miserable as well, by seeing only what we percieve to be something bad, right?

I should make it a point to avoid complaining whenever possible. It's bad for my health. =(

Have you ever sat back and think about why even when we're clothed and fed and doing well, we could also get depressed? Perhaps we're in the habit of magnifying the bad stuff again? Haha... maybe we should all learn to count our blessings right. And there are numerous blessings every single day.
1) I woke up today! =)
2) I could open my eyes to see the glorious world that God has made! =)
3) I could open my mouth the praise Him.
4) I even have brains needed to use the computer and log on to the internet, and blog even! =)
5) I had breakfast to eat... and i have lunch to eat too! =)
6) And many many many many other little things... which make up one whole thing... an abundant life with Christ! =)

I shall be joyful that at the end of my life, i didn't live in vain. (eg, i didn't spend time getting stuck in my own little world and indulge in elmo-ing the whole day long.) I shall be joyful too, that at the end of this life, i know i'll be in heaven in the next. =)







(Shujing knows that some people would be offended after reading this post. Shujing says a huge "sorry!!!!". But yea this is still what Shujing thinks. However, Shujing has to admit that she's hardly any empathetic girl who could cry and sob and complain alongside you if she reckons that the motive for crying/sobbing/complaining in unfounded. She's an insensitive girl la, in other words. Hah. You know how she often views things as simply black and white and hardly any in the grey side right? Maybe her life has been so blessed that she cannot understand what it truly means to be very sad/depressed. So forgive Shujing for her oh-so-not-empathetic self yup? Thank you! =))

No comments: