Monday, October 30, 2006

=)

I've been bumming around my room for almost the whole day, walking out just to eat and watch tv and slack and dig out the time magazines buried in the pile of my sister's things. I've stared occasionally at the computer in front of me to do some little searches about some things. Since i'm in a way stuck at home, my only link to the outside world of social human beings is this remarkable thing calledMSN. (The phone apparantly didn't work well today because i only recieved 3 sms-es and sent out 3.) The thing is, at the same time i'm stuck at home socialising with myself, i'm learning about world affairs and international events.Talk about the wonders of globalisation... me, an individual with little contact to the bigger world outside of my house, is attempting to gain knowledge about the whole wide world through the mass media (books, the internet, and GP notes). I'm isolated... yet connected.

Hehh... just found that intriguing for a brief moment.

Happy studying to all of you who are! =)

No comments: