Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hazy dayy. Heh.

It's a really hazy day today...

Wondered for a moment if i could use the haze as a kind of metaphor of somewhat to describe my life... hmmmm... haze? Haha. Probably not.

The haze is clearing up though. Thank God. I can be spared from all the sneezes later on. =)

Woke up earlier today and spent a morning doing history and GP. Social construct, gender roles, functionalism, epistemology, feminism, human rights... ... hope i'm making sense out of all these all.

I'm not counting down yet. Not because i can't bear to leave. This time round, i'm quite, neutral. Or rather, i don't know where i stand and i'm not thinking excessively much about it. Haha. I guess that's the better and most centralist choice. I don't love it totally, but i don't hate it either.

The haze will clear up soon.

No comments: