Thursday, October 05, 2006

The cup's half ....

I just watched the documentary "child of our time"... and today, it's speaking the happiness of a child.

Haha to summarize it all, your happiness may be ingrained in your genetic make-up, and can also be influenced by different events and experieces.

I wonder how would i have performed if i was on that show. Quite a sad kid i guess. Haha.

I guess over time i've learnt to play down my struggles. It's still an ongoing struggle sometimes. Sometimes its non-existent, sometimes its so obvious. Hee don't really feel like discussing it here.

Or am i just running away from something that should be confronted and corrected? You can call it running away... or maybe, i'm just viewing things in a different light, in a different manner, from a different point of view.

Haha but life isn't bleak, and its not sucky either.

I think that for one thing that i should be sad about, i've got a million other things to be happy about.

Haha. I'm a weird optimistic pessimist, or the other way round, maybe. =)

"You’re blessed when you're at the end of your rope. With less of you there is more of God and his rule." -- Matthew 5:3

My life is in His hands.

No comments: