Using "hee"s a lot nowadays. Haha.
Realised a few things today.
1) When i get really quiet when i'm going on a bus or something on the way home, don't worry, i'm not emo, angry, feel bored talking to you or whatsoever. I'm just tired... and when i'm tired, my brain has a proclivity to function a little slower... so i usually don't feel like talking then.
2) I don't say goodbyes. Haha actually this is something i realised from a long time ago. It's not that i'm super dao or i hate saying goodbye... its just that, i dont dare to say goodbye when i dont have 100% that you'd reply goodbye to me. Haha. I guess i dislike the feeling of saying goodbye to someone and just get totally ignored. Same applies to hello. I won't really say hello unless you're right in my face and i know you'd know that i'm saying hello to you and out of your kindness, you would return the greeting. Greetings are a tricky matter, especially if i sometimes wonder if people would react in "huh do i even know you?" manner... heh. Uh so... say hi to me and goodbye to me okie? Then i'd know i can greet you next time round.
3) I only take the initiative to get to know people sometimes. Most of the time, i'm waiting for others to take the initiative. That's why i function badly under times when my clique isnt around... bleah. I don't dare cos i don't know if you would want me as a friend or not. I don't like to self-invite myself. Heh.
Okie i'm getting really tired now... if i closed my eyes i could probably fall asleep almost immediately. Guess i should continue writing those cards while waiting for my hair to dry with the fan blowing directly at it.
I'll be in church tomorrow (or maybe, today!)! Heh. =)
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment