It's Valentine's Day today (not exactly because "today" is yesterday).
I was actually half-sad. Not because i didn't have someOnE to celebrate Valentine's Day with other than my fellow churchies, but because nothing happened in my school. Nah no initiative giving out any presents, lollipops, tissue packets, no nothing. I'm envious of the NUS and NTU people. Really envious. Well at least i did what i can with the people in my sphere of influence.
Ok to the happier things.
I realised i haven't thought about BGR issues for quite a long time already. Did think briefly today since after all, it was Valentine's Day...
1) A nice song to play during my wedding would be "God must have spent a little more time on you"
2) I think a year later during Valentine's Day i might just start singing "Somewhere out there".
3) The most romantic scene i can ever think about is the sing "Bless the broken road" duet while playing piano accompaniment at the same time. (Then again, i'm not carrie underwood, so maybe not haha)
I'm drawing nearer to the marriageable age but i still have no idea what i look out for in a partner. Hmmm. But i'm quite happy with having every as friends now. It's much more relaxed and better than complicating the whole thing with anything else other than friendship. :)
Anyway, hope you had a good Valentine's Day. :)
God's my biggest lover. :)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment