Sunday, July 09, 2006

Rainy Sunday Morning

Ahhh it's another rainy sunday morning. Heh. I'm just recalling the times when we were unable to get out of church after sunday service for lunch because the rain is too heavy. =)This rain didn't conjure in me feelings of nonchalance or whatever, but it did succesfully lift my butt out of the comfortable sofa in front of the television set, which would have probably remained there for at least half the day otherwise.

Ooh and i'm inserting the A level exam schedule into my schedule book now. =) After all, the bible says that without vision, people perish. My short-term vision now... is to study, or rather, to fulfill the responsibilities that God has given to me as student. =)

I think if i look back at my own JC life in the future, I would be thinking that J2 year for me would be much better than J1. Shall I elaborate on this point? Well... if u wanna know, you might want to ask me face to face.

I'm still unable grasp the ideas behind writing a blog. In my sister's words, perhaps this would be termed the "psychology" of blogging. Why would I open up certain sections of my life over some certain medium called the internet to the users of this medium who would potentially read this bloggie? Haha.

No comments: