Oh yes I have moved yet once again...
The reason for the move this time round? It's slightly different from the previous times i've changed my blog address for the reason that I want to move on with my life and ergo I don't want to review my past anymore. My diaryland bloggie, which has been kept from public scrutiny, contains far too many sensitive issues to be opened to anyone and everyone.
So yes I've set up this little blogspot thingy to post for well, whoever wishes to read my blog. =) But i'm still trying to keep it private... so shhhhhhh ok. =)
And so, I hope i can find a nice blogspot template. Haha. I'd better start searching for one before my eye balls pop out because i'm too tired. Yew that image seems rather terrible. Heh. Whatever. =)
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment