Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Whole Brain Yo! :)

Honestly i didnt expect i would react in such a way to the whole brain profile that i got. :)

I think over these few months i've been picking up mental notes about who people want me to be... and i've been trying too hard to conform to the image. And when too many people tell me who i should be, i try to fulfill everyone's wishes to try to be everything.

How bout this: if you can love me for who i am, i'd accept myself for who i am right now? 

(well, a few months ago i would have been green. Going by how it looks, i think next few months im changing the red. Correction, red's going up quite a bit already haha. Then after that i'd change the yellow. Then finally i'd fulfill my grand plan to move to whole brain hahahhahaa)

I need to continually remind myself that they mentioned again and again: your thinking style doesnt measure your competence! (then that begs the question... am i competent?)



Who i am now, might actually be more than thinking style: values, behaviours, emotions, intellect, will.




Who i can be though, is something else to seek God about. :) I'd change, if He says i should. :)




I'm comforted, cos God says He loves me (even if i had no brain at all). :p

No comments: