I cannot be fighting for my rights, because whats "right" and "just" has been meted to me.
I no longer work for my own dreams, but i work for the purposes of God... and i know eventually God will bless me so muchhh because of the nature of God Himself; He seeks to bless because He loves.
I dont strive to achieve something big just for the sake of it, but i strive to achieve all God has intended for me (which is usually big).
Every blessing in itself is absolute; just because something is small doesnt mean it isnt a blessing, just because something is flawed doesnt mean it isnt a blessing, just because something falls short of the what is the perfect doesnt mean that it isnt a blessing.
Because of this,
- I dont mind living in a hdb flat in future. That is a blessing. But a landed property or a seaview-like condo is good; it's a blessing too.
- I dont mind driving a small lil toyota yaris or even take public transport next time. That is a blessing. But having a bmw is a blessing too.
- I dont mind if i get 3.4 GPA. That is a blessing. But 3.8 is a blessing too.
- I dont mind serving God along in future. That is a blessing. But being able to serve alongside some man that i've committed my life to is a blessing as well. (i wanted to add more to the man thing, but i decided, everyone has a huge destiny lah...)
No comments:
Post a Comment