Sunday, November 02, 2008

Looking back

Hmmm... things happen quite fast eh. :) 

People are always moving in and moving out... or rather, i might be the one moving in and moving out too.

I thank God that usually the exits come quietly... if it's dramatic maybe it's harder to comprehend and there might be bad feelings around?

A few years ago, people whom i thought i could not quite imagine myself without are all... somewhere. I am somewhere else too.

Now i sound like as if i'm a P6er... haha.

I thank God for everyone in my life now... :) Especially for those in the inner circle, cos it's really by God's grace... that such friendships are formed. And by God's anointing, if these friendships can stay strong. :)

Enough thinking... i've got truckloads of homework to complete. Eh wait, that's quite an exaggeration. haha. :)

Yay! :)

No comments: