Monday, August 25, 2008

Something's happening! :)

I have this cute sensing that this term would be quite a breakthrough term if i dare push through my vision. :)


It's the 2nd week of school... ... and i'm looking at the stuff i'm studying and thinking cultural mandate. I'm looking at my friends and thinking presence evanglism.


I'm finally thinking something can happen in school.


Now it's not to beat myself up and say why i never caught the vision earlier...


But to say, whatever has to come, bring it on! :)


I shall start with 1 per week... and we'll see what happens. :)



Everyone's calling is biggg and meggaaa. It really just depends on how much you're willing to fight and push for it to come to pass. :)


Just wanna thank God for all the hungry people in my life... you guys inspire me... :) I'm so so so blessed to have all of you in my life... thank God for you all... and while you guys are pursuing those mega God-given dreams, i'll be here for prayer and support k! :) *hugs!

No comments: