Day by day it's just really thought after that thought that really.... i didn't know what i was talking when i preached about the Person of the Holy Spirit. I didn't know what i was talking about when i shared among the anointing and presence of God. I really didn't know what i was talking about when i was talking about holiness and continual habitation of the Holy Spirit in my life.
I wanted to say that because of all these i'd stand in awe of God - but even in this i don't know what i'm talking about. If I am overwhelmed by the things i know i don't know, what would happen if i took into accounts things which i do not know of?
It's perplexing and mind-boggling and i really gotta deny my flesh to take in all that's been "revealed" to me. I feel super unprepared... ... even Jesus took 30 years for preparation. But thank God moudling is a continual process... and there's no end to this until Jesus comes back again or of course, i die la. Haha.
Thank You Lord, and teach me. :)
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment