Monday, January 07, 2008

New resolution for 2008. =)

Eeeks on the first day of school, i dismissed my lecturer's additional information about herself as "nonsense". I'm a horrible complaining student.


In consideration of the above, i have decided to make an additional new year resolution for 2008: No complaining about studies, teachers, school, fellow students, groupmates, classmates etc etc.


I should learn how to accord my school leadership and lecturers the respect i give to the spiritual leadership over me. Both are authority figures and my life, so i should obey and submit. And not deride their efforts.


No gossiping towards school entities... including daaa conductor whom i've been cultured into critisizing since my secondary school days way before i was even saved.


I don't want to transmit a complaining spirit around... i want to transit a really nice spirit around that's willing to obey the authority figures God has placed over her life. (if you want to picture this, i should be a sunflower instead of a cactus)


God help me in this and Holy Spirit remind me whenever i err. Thank You Lord! =)

No comments: