Saturday, February 17, 2007

Praise the Lord, oh my soul.

Haha ok i shall be honest, i felt a lil discouraged this weekend (meaning, wed-fri).

First at work, think i was too careless and the supervisors are not very happy about that.

Secondly, i forgot to perform my duties as ephi head... didn't send the bulletin on time.

Thirdly, well as usual, it was music prac today and i felt my piano playing was not good at all.

But the most discouraging thing was my horrible attitude. I seem to have this huge mega ego which i'm trying hard to boost. UGH! That's bad. Really bad. I'm so childish sometimes.

But oh well... Psalm 34:2 says, "I will boast only in the Lord; let all who are discouraged take heart."

So that's what i'm going to do... boast only in the Lord. =)

Praise the Lord, oh my soul.

No comments: