With a banana in hand, i feel like some monkey going a little crazy in the brain. (healthy kind of crazy. haha.)
Winnie asked me a few minutes ago for a remedy for fatigue. I gave her this prescription... think its really useful. But she'd only get to tell me how she feels about it tomorrow morning at the fastest i think. But anyway... here it is, try it if you want to.
1)Walk towards your bedroom; and when you get into your bedroom, walk towards your bed.
2) Plonk yourself onto your bed and spread yourself out in the a comfortable position.
3) Close your eyes...
(I think you wouldn't need me to teach you the rest of the steps... they'd settle themselves.)
I'm going to try that soon. After i finish my 2nd banana.
Byebye! =)
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment