Sunday, November 19, 2006

=)

Too much of x-box is NOT good! Yesterday after walking aimlessly around orchard for approximately 45min, we went over to rachel's house to watch movies and play x-box. And argh... in a mere 30min, i said sh*t once already. Bleah! It's bad! I have managed to stay off that word for a really really long time already! And used the word "lousy" once too... ahhhh! No more x-box already, it takes away a part of my sanity.

And i'm sick of shopping. Window shopping i mean. Haha. I don't have the money needed to buy the things that i want to. So. Haha. Byebye shopping. No vivocity for me anytime soon.

After cell outing yesterday night, i went for YA and had candle-lit cell time with vanessa. =) I love my cell leader! =)

It's a nice little sunday morning (and i'm stuck at home because my daddy contends that i have to study for my maths s paper) so i've nothing much to really say. Uh so i guess, i'm going off now! Byebye! =)

No comments: