Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Posting!

I was being a nosy nosy girl so i went to check out asia con stuff prices on attributes... i was looking at it then i was like, ohhhhh the CD is expensive. Then i scrolled down and i was like, wow the DVD is EXpensive. Then i looked at what was on my table... (not that i had to see to know, but for dramatic effect y'know)... 

It was the DVD.

Haha. Totally, hands down, win already. Not the price bit of it, but the heart. I wanted to still think "no lar, this kinda thing will get for everyoneee onnee"... but haha, ok, maybe i should change that thought eh. :) Thanks man. :)

So yes, i've got asia con to listen to, AFV, and a few other sermon series which i havent been following. That's going to fill up much of this hols, other than meeting up with people, doing posters etc and normal stuffs like that. :) But i'm really hoping to get back to God... to meet up with Him, and grow in Him to another whole new level. I need a spiritual injection of everything God. :) I need Him more and more and more and more. :)

No comments: