Friday, December 05, 2008

ALLLLL THHIIINNNGSSSS NEWW!!!!

I'm back from GoP camp!!! :) Woohoo!!! :)

I was greatly inspired... and greatly taken back to the times when i were like them, so open, so good attitude...

So today (after slacking for one full day including watching youtube videos at night), i've decided to declare a NEW PHASE OF MY LIFE! :)

Oki fine probably cos in the earthly sense i'm quite finished with projects for this year (save for accounts etc... what's coming up will be renewed cell plans and also ministry reorg maybe? :))

But spiritually speaking, no more wishy washy stupidity, no more childishness, no more fickle-mindedness. I am who i'm meant to be. Not just called, not just empowered, but loved and cherished by God. :) I'm meant to read every situation as subjectively empowering. God does everything for a reason. :) Every day is a possibility for Him to change me and to mould me. :) I just wanna hear from God more and more... to stay close... to know what He wants me to do.

Haha. Godly decisions always make me feel good, dont they. :)

No comments: