Thursday, July 24, 2008

Musings! :)

I've come to a gradual and slow realisation that school is starting soon. I guess it's not so much of a dread for school - school's good and i know God has placed me there and i know it is always a blessing to be able to go to school. I guess it's more of leaving the routine that i'm having now that's a bit saddening.


Interestingly the past few months have really been quite a dramatic time in my life. And i don't quite need much prophetic powers to know this - it will be one of my better holidays in my whole entire school life. :)


I'm glad throughout this holiday i have had the pleasure of really re-considering my spiritual life and its ups and downs, that i have got to know a few more people better through work or just pure can click kinda friends, that i have expended my energy and found some satisfaction.


From this point on it will be some sort of paranoid worrying that well, i won't be able to do as much. That i wont be able to dedicate so much time to reading christian books, doing church stuff etc etc. Some sort of paranoid worrying also that i won't be able to spend time with people whom i've actually been accustomed to seeing. Haha, they're really fun people to hang out with, but when everybody gets busier with our own lives, if i'm paranoid i would think i won't even get to talk to them much already?


But at the end of the day, i just wanna thank God for all that He has been blessing me over the past few months. I feel really really blessed. :) Really really. I have been blessed with people who care, I have been blessed that i can do things i really enjoy doing. :) And school will be a blessing too, and i choose to see it that way. I don't know what the future holds, but God take my life... and i know i know i know i'd live under Your blessings still. :)

No comments: