Haha today has been quite an emotionally turbulent day. One of the days when i just talk and mutter to myself.
Well it kinda helped me understand myself better though (although i probably would think others would find these things about me obvious even though i dont notice them myself)...
1) I am quite "weak" sometimes.
2) I can't hide my emotions for nuts. Haha.
3) To others, things which i think i might have done well are just at most "good attempts" with a huge "try harder" following, and that can be quite discouraging. But it's good cos it also means i've got to be really be forgiving towards others who don't meet "my" standards too. Be slow to judge cos i'm really quite bad at it myself too. :)
4) I'm a bad counsellor. For some people la at least. :)
5) I simply don't know myself well enough.
Haha, God has made His creation really interesting. Sometimes, i think i can get just a lil cranky thinking about it. Heh.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment