Wednesday, April 18, 2007

No fronts required. =)

Haha i've got to tell you that i haven't been telling you many things about myself, my friend.

I'm on the i've-got-to-be-strong thing. I seem to have grown weaker over the past year and i'm not proud of it.

I don't want to whine or cry or complain to you this much.

I want to cry and whine and complain to God first, let Him speak to me, know His truth, and how i should deal with me.

I need to stop feeding my self-made dramas.

Perhaps i'll let you know what i've been dealing with after i've communicated with God.

Anyway, you probably wouldn't like to hear me whine, do you? Haha, the things i whine about are not really edifying you know. Some of them are genuine worries and thoughts, some others are just plain... uh, my own drama.

Well, if you would like to hear me whine though, you can always give me a call at night (after i do my QT, it's less jarring on the ears then).

But still, even if you do call me, depending on who you are, i'd tell you different things to different extents or package it in a different way. To some of you i'd like to present this side of me, to some of you others i'd like to present another side of me.

Haha. Ok what ambiguous terms.

Only God will know everything about me... good, bad, sad, happy, strong, weak and everything else. And guess what, He still loves me no matter what.

No fronts required. =)

No comments: