Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Just some humour.

My cell had some sharing of pick-up lines over dinner on saturday. When faithe wasn't around and neither were the P6ers.. (awww..). Haha. It was just for humour's sake... really not going to use it on anyone. It's really funny anyway. Guys please dont learn from this...

Here are some funny pick-up lines (personal comments in brackets):
... Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belong to me! (wha.. this is super funny la!)
... You know Jesus? Me too!
... Is it a sin that you stole my heart? (haha, i personally won't ever ever go out with anyone who says this... keep your heart with Jesus, boy!)
... Do you need help carrying your bible? It looks heavy.
... I think something dropped... ... my jaw!

Oh here's a funny break-up line (not advised to use, please.)
... I do love you, but it's just agape now.

Haha. Okie that was just for humour... i think relationships are too serious matters to be brought up with pick-up lines. Don't use those ah!

No comments: